Cessna Lifeline is bound to protecting client information and respecting your privacy.
Collection of Information
At Cessna Lifeline, being a hospital, certain information with regards to clients and their pets is being collected as part of medical history and other important information, such as:
- Registering your details as part of new registration or updating any existing information.
- Your pet’s medical history
- Appointment details
- Any payments relating to services availed at Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Healthcare Private Limited
- Contacting you about your pet, your account, and any other pending work
- Contacting you for timely appointments for your pets
- Letting you know about any changes in services, timings, locations, and other such information
- Seeking feedback on our services
At Cessna Lifeline we are committed to protecting client information. However, there may be times wherein client or pet information may have to be shared with third parties for medical purposes only. This could include:
- Sharing client details or pet information to third party laboratories for the purpose of obtaining diagnostic results.
- Insurance companies who request for a pet’s information a part of processing the claim.
- Other veterinary practices in case of referral, and second opinion consultations being obtained from other veterinary practices.
Your information and your pet’s information are securely stored on our servers. Our IT team regularly reviews firewalls and necessary security layers. Software systems are periodically upgraded, and we are immediately informed of any security breaches that could possibly take place.
We have in place strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent unauthorized access.
Please note, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will take every effort to protect your personal data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted on our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
In the event of a security breach wherein your information has been breached, we will notify you to take necessary steps to restore security of your information.
By accessing this web site and/or downloading any information from https://www.cessnalifeline.com/, you agree to the terms outlined in this disclaimer. Please do not use this website if you do not agree to this legal disclaimer.
The content provided on this website gives information about veterinary pet services, veterinary sciences, and emergency services.It is solely provided for informational and educational use only.
This information, does not, in any way substitute the professional help and guidance you would receive from a veterinarian. The information on this website is not a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, surgical, prognosis options or any other kind of veterinary advice that a professional veterinarian would provide.
If you find that your pet requires medical attention immediately or forthcoming, please seek the advice of your family vet or a vet from Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Healthcare Private Limited.
By accessing the website, you are not establishing a doctor-patient relationship with Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Healthcare Private Limited. Any questions, concerns with regards to the health of your pet or general veterinary related questions must be taken up directly with your veterinarian or any veterinarian from Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Healthcare Private Limited.