To revolutionize animal healthcare in India.
Challenge status quo on animal healthcare and be a change agent in redefining veterinary care.
Notable Achievements of Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Healthcare Private Limited.
- One of India’s first veterinary hospitals to introduce CT scan. July, 2019.
- India’s first hospital to have a blood donor program for pets. June, 2020.
- India’s first Neurology Department officially launched at Cessna Lifeline, Domlur. October, 2022.
- South India’s first hydro-treadmill introduced at Cessna Lifeline, Domlur. September, 2019.
- Fully functional 24/7 intensive care unit available at Cessna Lifeline, Domlur. October, 2022.
- Successfully implanted permanent pacemaker in dog for the first time in India. December, 2019.
- Successful surgical management of rare intrahepatic shunt. October, 2022.
- Successfully performed trans-arterial chemoembolization (TACE) in hepatic cancer. June, 2019.
- One of the few hospitals in India with a fully functional haemodialysis unit for dogs. August, 2020.