Operating theatre facilities, pre and post operative care, anaesthesia
Dental & Oral
Bracheocephalic Syndrome (common to flat nosed dogs like pugs and bull dogs)
Knee Hygroma (common to giant breeds like St. Bernards)
Anal Sac Removal (required when there is persistent anal sac infection and inflammation)
Cancer Surgery and Chemotherapy
Dew Claw Removal
Ear Hematoma (required when a burst blood vessel in the ear causes the entire ear flap to fill up with blood that must be drained)
Lateral ear Canal Resection
Skin Grafting (required in some cases post injuries to aid in skin re growth)
Nasal Fold Surgery (comman to flat nose dogs with deep crevices that can have persistent infection and inflammation)
Gastric dilation and Volvulus
Cranial Cruciate Ligament correction
Patellar Luxation / dislocation
Spinal Cord Decompression
Entropion (inward turning eyelids)
Eye Enucleation (removal of the eye)
Cherry eye (inflammation and popping out of the third eyelid)
Oral nasal fistulas
Login to YouTube is mandatory to watch this surgery video
Lab & Diagnostics
- Heamatology Test
- Blood Biochemistry Profiling
- Hormonal Assaying
- Urine & Faecal Examination
- Skin Examination
- Blood Protozoan Examination
- Culture & Sensitivity Test
OUR GROOMING SERVICES:
Preventive Health Care
- Physical and clinical examination
- Complete Blood test
- Liver and renal function tests
- Cholesterol and fasting glucose tests
- Urine analysis
- Chest X-ray
- Blood pressure checkup
- Dental examination
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Orthopaedic examination
- Neurological examination (for brain and spinal cord function)
- Dermatological examination
- Ophthalmological examination intraocular pressure, vision, cataract, ophthalmoscopy, Schiff’s tear test )
- Dietary and longevity counselling
Infectious Disease (Canine distemper and Parvo will come here)
Smear tests to determine crossing times
Ultrasound facility to determine pregnancy
Pregnancy and breeding counselling
Assistance during labour and delivery
Caesarean sections are performed under gas anaesthesia which is the safest for the puppies. Our doctors and staff are well versed in neonatal care and we aim to ensure that every puppy or kitten born or delivered at Cessna leaves us happy and healthy.
Adjuncts to brushing:
Tips for successful brushing:
Hydrotherapy & Swimming
- It is a low impact exercise, which is good for healthy as well as orthopedically compromised pets.
• It is an essential part of the treatment regime post orthopedic surgery.
What Is a CT Scan?
A computerized tomography scan (CT or CAT scan) uses computers and rotating X-ray machines to create cross-sectional images of the body. These images provide more detailed information than normal X-ray images. They can show the soft tissues, blood vessels, and bones in various parts of the body.
Initiative During COVID-19 Outbreak
This is an initiative from Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Hospital for needy pet parents.
Since there are some medical conditions which are not emergency or critical but need medical opinion. So, we will try our level best to help all those needy pet parents during this crisis.
It will help you to decide if pet needs to visit hospital or can be taken care at home level with prescribed medications.
Emergency and Critical Care
At Cessna Lifeline, we offer a comprehensive in-patient department that meets all modern-day requirements of small animals housed here during treatment.
Features of Cessna Lifeline IPD:
- 24 hours, 7 days a week we offer IPD services with presence round-the-clock of trained nurses and doctors*
- Provision of different-sized kennels to meet pet requirements
- Individual pet care and attention provided
- Highly trained nurses help with compromised pets with walking, feeding, bathing etc.)
- Separate area for pets to relieve themselves
- Regular and thorough disinfection of kennels with a special protocol to be followed by staff
- Separate isolation area for infectious pets to reduce risk of a spread
*In Bengaluru: Domlur, Electronic City and in Gurgaon we offer 24*7 full-fledged hospitalization. Sadashivnagar, Bengaluru and Navi Mumbai offer limited day hospitalization. Emergency procedures required are also available.
Emergency services: At Cessna Lifeline, we understand the need to provide medicare at all times. Life is uncertain and this stands true for pets as well. Anything can happen at any time. While this may not be in your control, what can be done is to provide medicare instantly for your pets.
Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Hospital has equipped it’s clinics and hospitals with 24/7 care* with the intention that a pet should not suffer at any point in time due to lack of medical attention.
Our hospitals and clinics are fully equipped with veterinarians and nurses who will provide immediate assistance at the time of emergency.
- Please make note of the hospital and clinic timings for all our branches as provided below for your reference:
- Domlur branch takes 24*7 emergencies.
- Sadashivnagar, electronic City takes only during the day from 9:30 to 7:30.
- Gurgaon branch takes emergencies 24*7
- Mumbai will take emergencies During day from 9am to 8pm.
- DISCLAIMER: Our night duty doctors will be available at set times to attend to phone calls through the night, however when emergencies crop up, they maybe occupied with treatment which is required at that time. Please expect delays in phone attendance by our night doctors as their duty entails emergencies which require immediate assistance.
Pet Store And Pharmacy
Pet Store: One of our aims is to ensure that when a pet parent walks into Cessna Lifeline Veterinary Hospital, they have a full and wholesome experience. From start to finish.
Which is why we at Cessna Lifeline have equipped every clinic and hospital with a fully functional and exceptionally equipped pet store.
Products ranging from basics to advanced, everything is stocked at our pet store. We strive to keep adding to the inventory of products we would like to offer our clients because we know how much their pets mean to them and only want the best.
Explore our large variety of products like pet foods, grooming supplies, toys, bed, accessories and a whole lot more.
Additionally we also have a pharmacy attached to the pet store that will take care of all your pet’s medical needs, from supplements to medication required for any form of pet treatment.
We are also present online:www.cessnapetstore.in
Pet Store timings: 9am to 8pm
Pharmacy: 24 hours